This is one of the easiest things I have made while doing a Whole30, and also one of the tastiest. It’s the type of recipe busy moms dream about (and keep posting in Whole30 Facebook groups about!). AND I got to use my instapot! I love it when perfection comes together.
You will need:
- 1 package (12 oz.) of broccoli “slaw,” cauliflower “slaw,” etc. I use Wegmans “Rainbow Salad,” which is a combination of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and some cabbage. But I know not everybody has access to a Wegmans, so use what you can.
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce. Classico brand “Roasted Garlic” is compliant, and tastes just like the pizzas my grandmother use to make for me when I was a kid (this was the non-Italian side – my nonna made her sauce from scratch!).
- 1 lb. meat. This can be ground beef, chicken, sausages, whatever you want. Pre-cooked is awesome, but not necessary.
You need to:
- Combine all the ingredients in your instapot.
- Add one cup of water and stir.
- Set to the “beef/stew” setting for 20 minutes.
- Follow the usual directions for your instapot (steam release valve in place, etc.).
- Walk away! That’s it!
I’l definitely be making this again, maybe with some tweaks and some additions (mushrooms and spinach, maybe?).