Here’s how you do ribs, kids.
You will need:
You need to:
- Preheat oven or gril to 475º
- Pat the ribs with the rib rub, wrap in foil, and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- After four hours, take the ribs out, and place in instapot on rack insert.
- Add 1 cup water, and cook on “manual” for 25 minutes.
- When ribs are done, remove from instapot, and coat in bbq sauce.
- Place on rack, and cook 10 minutes on each side, or beginning to brown. Coat again with bbq sauce each time they’re flipped.
- Pull them out of the oven after 20 minutes total, and slather with one last coat of bbq sauce.
So messy, but soooo good!