I have been a fool in the kitchen lately! This was inspired by my Whole30 buddy Randi, as we both crave the perfect ranch dressing. It’s essentially a ranch mayo, but could be thinned.
You will need:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup avocado oil (I get Chosen Foods from Wal Mart)
- 1T lemon juice
- 1.5t apple cider vinegar
- 2t chives
- 1t parsley
- 3/4t onion powder
- 3/4t garlic powder
- 1t sea salt
- 1/4t pulverized rosemary*
- 1/8t black pepper
*I ground dried rosemary in a spice grinder. If you don’t have a spice grinder or a magic bullet with the flat blade, you may want to try to use a high-power blender, or try chopping it very finely with a sharp knife.
You need to:
- Crack egg into the bottom of a wide-mouthed jar
- Add 1 cup avocado oil on top of the egg
- With immersion blender, blend like you were making mayo
- Add lemon juice, vinegar, and all herbs & spices
- Blend again with immersion blender
This is going to be used to dip celery into at a church potluck tomorrow… we’ll see how that goes!