I need to come up with a clever name for this.
Probably about two years ago or somewhere around there, I tried spaghetti squash for the first time. I had gluten-free friends who raved about it, so I wanted to give it a shot.
Well, I gagged, and vowed never to have spaghetti squash again.
I came across a recipe recently of a pizza spaghetti pie… with spaghetti squash. The recipe looked so good, and I knew that it was Taco Tuesday, so I thought I’d modify it and give it a shot.
You will need:
- 1 spaghetti squash, around 2 lbs.
- 1# ground meat (chicken, beef, pork), browned and drained
- 1 cup compliant salsa of your choice
- 1T onion powder
- 1T oregano
- 3 eggs, whisked
You need to:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook the spaghetti squash. I did mine in my instapot following Nom Nom Paleo’s wise instructions!
- Combine all ingredients in an oiled, oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until browned and solid.