This is a recipe I came across while looking for something to do with lemongrass paste. It’s so delicious, and comes together quickly and easily.
You will need:
- 1 lb. super colossal shrimp (the ones I had were 13-15/lb., but get bigger if you can find them!)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2T fish sauce
- 2T minced lemongrass (I am not doing a strict Whole30 right now, so I use this brand)
- 1.5t chili paste (again, I like this brand)
- 1.5t minced ginger (you guessed it)
- .5t minced garlic
You need to:
- Thaw the shrimp, if it’s frozen.
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp.
- Combine marinade ingredients, and marinate for 4-6 hours.
- Throw them on the grill, or under the broiler (I did mine on the grill).